- Boys and Girls ages 8-14 - 2010 birth year is youngest for 2018/19 Season
- Community travel soccer p gram that involves higher competition, skill and commitment than local rec leagues
- AC Soccer is composed of boys and girls teams. Each team has a head coach, assistant coaches and a team manager. All staff are approved by the Board.
- The Board is comprised of President, VP of Boys, VP of Girls, Club Manager, Treasurer, Registrars and Field/Equipment. The Board is a volunteer group elected at the annual Board meeting (length of service varies).
- AC plays in the Ohio Travel Soccer League and more information can be found at http://www.ohtsl.com/
- Year long season with tryouts in mid May
- Fall Season runs August – mid October
- Winter Season runs December – April
- Spring Season runs April – mid June
- Fall and Spring, teams practice 2 times a week and play 1 game a week. Games are usually on Sundays but could be other days based on field availability
- Winter, teams practice one day a week (usually Fridays). Teams also have one game session with games usually on the weekend for 7-8 games starting early January – mid March
- Games and practices occur at Dodge, Liberty, Glenmeadow and the High School Fields
- Teams will play half their games at home and half away
- Travel can go as far south as Lodi, west as Rocky River and east as Madison/Geneva
- Most divisions keep local cities together so those long trips are not the norm
- Tournaments are decided by teams and that travel could be farther
- Cost for the program is $525 plus processing fee for the entire year which can be paid in 3 installments (July/Aug/Oct)
- Covers all practices and games (indoor and outdoor), fields, upkeep, equipment, league fees, card fees, coach fees, insurance etc.
- AC has paid coaches in most age groups that are licensed by US Youth Soccer or US Club Soccer
- Uniform – Two jerseys, shorts and socks. Current cost $65
- Tournaments are not mandatory but if your child plays this is an added fee that is figured out by how many children play for each team at each tournament
- Child must attend May tryout to make the team
- Teams are composed from the tryouts by a combination of tryout scores and input from coaches.
- U9 and U10 teams are balanced based on tryouts
- U11 and up have an A and B team based on skill level and tryout scores
- As a Club we understand kids play multiple sports and we encourage it. The key to making it work is communicating with your Coach and Team Manager when those conflicts occur so they can plan.
How to get more information
- Twinsburg AC is a non profit group that is organized by a Board of Directors and other volunteers.
- If you have questions about certain aspects of the program please click on the administration tab above
- Facebook – we have a closed group on Facebook that you can request membership to and get more information –https://www.facebook.com/groups/268510610192092/
- Twitter – follow us @twinsburgac